Sonitrol of Evansville is a locally owned and operated franchise that has been providing top notch security solutions to Evansville and surrounding areas for over 40 years. We install and service our own systems. We also monitor alarms and dispatch from our Certified UL Central Station located in downtown Evansville.
We are seeking highly motivated, technically inclined individuals to add to our installation team. All technicians start out in an entry level role and receive on the job training with our electronic security, fire, access control, and CCTV systems. Low voltage experience or a degree in electronics from a technical school is preferred.
- Must be professional, dependable, and have a positive attitude.
- Clean criminal history and driving record.
- The ability and willingness to take direction from a lead technician and learn on the job.
- Basic computer skills and networking knowledge.
- Experience using basic hand tools and power tools.
- Willingness to work in harsh environments, tight spaces, and on ladders and lifts to pull wires.
- The ability to read and interpret diagrams and specifications.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Low voltage experience or electronics education preferred.
We offer a full benefits package including health insurance, 401K, and paid vacation. Pre employment drug screen is required.
Email resumes to email@example.com. No calls please.