Why Choose TotalGuard™ to Protect Your Building?
Edge based devices are becoming the leading trend in intrusion and video systems. This ALL-IN-ONE TotalGuard™ provides a host of benefits that can be added to the existing installed Sonitrol system, including: full volumetric coverage with impact activated audio intrusion; glass break detection; digital alarm generation; PIR coverage; remote accessibility; high video image quality with digital zooming and edge based recording options. TotalGuard™ allows users to maximize both investment with the facility security improvements. No other product on the market can match the combination of the built-in features with the ease of installation and cost.
TotalGuard™ is packed with many and exciting features, including the ability to stream live audio on an alarm event. TotalGuard™ also now incorporates “impact activated audio detection” for volumetric coverage of a facility. Coverage is volumetric in scope and is comparable to the coverage pattern of the AUDIO SENSOR. Audio detection can only occur when the system is Armed.
- For Video Verification resulting from an Impact Audio alarm, it’s best to position the devise such that the assets to be protected are in viewing range of the camera. Other cameras that are positioned such that the assets are in viewing range can be used for Video Verification as well.
- When Impact Audio is enabled, once audio is present that crosses a specific audio threshold, the camera will stream audio to the Central Station. If the system is configured to allow Video Verification on an Impact Audio event, the Operator can view both live and playback video associated with the event.
- When an Impact Audio event occurs, the camera will stream 5 seconds of stored audio (pre-event), followed by a live stream of audio.
Other options that can be enabled and are associated with Central Station Audio include:
- The ability to stream audio as a result of a Glass Break event. Glass Break detection can be configured to operate 24 hours a day, when the system is Occupied, or when the system is fully Armed. Glass Break Analytics can be turned on while Impact Audio is turned off. When a Glass Break event occurs, the camera will stream 5 seconds of stored audio from the time of the event, followed by a live stream of audio.
- The ability to stream audio as a result of a Digital Input violation. The device will stream listen-back audio to the Central Station.
- The ability to stream audio as a result of a PIR violation. The device will stream listen-back audio to the Central Station.
- The ability to turn off Impact Audio, and only stream listen-back audio as a result of an alarm.
TotalGuard™ Key Features
- Impact activated Audio Detection
- Glass break Analytics
- Integrated PIR Sensor
- Digital Alarm Input/Output
- Entry/Exit Delay Annunciation
- Integrates with Existing Sonitrol System as an add-on Sensor
- 2-Way “Local” Audio
- Central station Integration for Video Verification
- Interfaces with mySonitrolV3.0 and the Sonitrol Mobile App to View Real-Time Images and Stored Video
- 64GB on Board Storage (Optional)
- 2MP camera, High Resolution with Digital Zooming
- Lightweight with a Small Footprint
- Easy set-up and Installation