A Sonitrol commercial alarm system with cameras benefits you, the business owner, in so many ways:
- Regardless of whether your system is armed, you have 24/7 access to live video of your property. Simply view cameras from the app on your phone, tablet, or computer. Use playback to see previously recorded video or to take screenshots of images, time stamped and dated for your records.
- When your system is armed, our Central Station monitoring team will be alerted the moment of a disturbance at your location. This will give them access to live audio and video from your establishment, which will let them verify an alarm in progress. With verification, they can immediately dispatch police.
- Once police have been dispatched, the Central Station team will continue to monitor the situation, enabling them to report details about the suspects to responding law enforcement. The police will be better prepared for the crime-in-progress they are responding to, and that increases officer safety. Also, this will help the police know exactly where the suspects are inside of your business.
- Outdoor cameras will also protect your employees who might arrive early to open your business or who stay late to close for the night. Cameras can be positioned on parking lots and entrances to keep an eye out for their safety.
- Indoor cameras not only protect against external theft, but they also help prevent internal theft. There is no reason to risk employee theft when you can have an indoor camera system.
- In the event of an unruly customer or even a burglary during business hours, employees can press the panic button to notify Central Station. Our team can then access the cameras and see what is happening as they dispatch police.
For the optimal commercial alarm system with cameras, trusted by police, with over fifty years of experience in the alarm industry, call Sonitrol today at (800) 444-1191.