Don’t let worries about an unsecured property ruin your lake or beach weekend getaway this summer. Sonitrol residential and commercial alarms are verified by our around-the-clock monitoring team and trusted by police. The moment anyone attempts to break-in to your property, our innovative audio technology enables us to listen in so we can dispatch police and provide details in real-time to responding law enforcement. We’re always on the job so that you can take the break you deserve. Call us at 1-800-444-1191 for a FREE assessment from one of our professional security design consultants.
Since 1969, Sonitrol of Evansville has been family-owned and operated out of our downtown location in Evansville. Our U.L. Certified Central Station is open twenty-four seven, three hundred and sixty-five days a year, and operated by a team of professional, local men and women you can depend on. When you choose Sonitrol to handle your commercial or residential security needs, we consider it an honor to provide you with outstanding service. Call us today at 1 (800) 444-1191 to learn about our current specials and see how we can protect your home or business.
Have you considered cameras, video, or a new alarm to protect what you value most? Sonitrol’s video and audio verification technology sets us apart from your typical alarm company, making us a leader in the security industry. Using verified intrusion methods, with live audio and video, our 24/7 monitoring team can determine if someone is attempting to break-in to your property. This innovative process ensures fewer false alarm dispatches, faster police response times, and allows our operators to provide critical details to responding law enforcement in real time, helping them catch more would-be intruders. Currently, Sonitrol’s documented apprehension record is 181,000 and counting. To learn more about our state-of-the art video and audio alarm offerings, contact us for a free security assessment of your facility at (800) 444-1191.
The countdown is here, and sure enough, in just a few short weeks, students, and teachers alike, will be bursting through school doors across the country, proclaiming three months of freedom. And while the students are away, will the burglars play? Here are a few quick tips to secure your school and prevent a break-in:
- Use outdoor lights. Make sure your school’s outdoor walkways, entrances, and exits are clearly lit. Motion detector lights are excellent deterrents for potential vandals.
- Store valuable equipment, such as computers, tablets, and science lab items in interior rooms and away from windows, out of sight from prying eyes.
- Consider a verified security company versus a traditional alarm company. Unique factors set Sonitrol apart from traditional alarms and help us protect your students, teachers, and campus. As a provider of school security to more than 12,000 schools across North America for over fifty years, the Sonitrol Safe Schools program takes campus security to another level. Here’s how:
- We provide state-of-the-art audio detection. With strategically placed audio sensors throughout your facility, you don’t have to worry about your school being unprotected while the students are away. The instant a vandal breaks a window, opens a door, or breaks into your facility through rooftop access or any means, our audio sensors are activated. This means operators in central station immediately begin listening to real-time events and can determine whether it is a false alarm or if a break-in is occurring. They relay this information to law enforcement. Traditional alarms can’t verify what is happening when the motion detectors they depend on are tripped, which causes a high rate of false alarms. Unlike Sonitrol, they can’t be sure an actual break-in is occurring. Also, a unique feature of the Sonitrol alarm is that the criminals won’t even know police are on their way because this is a silent alarm.
- We offer managed access control. Using programmed keyless entry, you can decide which employees have permission to enter your facility and through which doors. From day care facilities to college campuses, depending on the number of your staff, this is a huge convenience, during the school year and on summer break. Traditional alarm companies may offer access control, but Sonitrol also offers door prop notification. This means that if a student or staff member intentionally leaves a door propped open, for example, to allow someone to access the school after hours, our operators will receive a notification and contact you about the door. This feature can be programmed according to your specifications. You may, for instance, want door prop notification to alert us after only thirty seconds of a door being open. It’s up to you.
- We offer emergency panic buttons. It’s an unfortunate reality, but schools are more vulnerable to violence and crime than ever before. When the students and teachers return after break, Sonitrol can provide unmatched security for any on-campus emergency. Our panic buttons can be placed in common areas around the school, such as the front office, and can even be carried on key chains by administrators. With the press of a button, not only will police be dispatched, the audio sensors will activate to allow operators to listen in during an emergency. This enables them to provide critical details to responding law enforcement. As an extra feature, if you choose to add video surveillance as well, after a panic button has been pressed, operators can watch live feed of your campus. This allows them to provide law enforcement even more information as to what is happening on your campus. Before the police arrive, they can know who is in the building and where any potential perpetrators may be. While traditional alarm companies might offer you a panic button, they can’t verify what is happening on your campus as Sonitrol can with our technology.
Sonitrol can provide unrivaled security for your school. We even offer fire detection monitoring. This summer break let us handle your school campus security needs. For a free quote, call us today at 1-800-444-1191 to have one of our security professionals assess your school’s security risks and recommend a tailored solution to protect your school, students, and teachers.